Saturday, February 2, 2008

Socks Looking For A Sweetheart


According to my Mom I am a very handsome man~cat. I suspect all Mom's think this about their guys, so you will have to judge for yourselves, Mom put my picture at the top of this post for me. I am shy and I don't like loud noises or being surprised. I can run very fast when I am scared. I love the outdoors and when the weather is nice I will stay outside all day. I try to be patient and I try my best to be a good big brother to Scylla & Charybdis. I am getting to be an old man, I am 8 years old. Mom says that I am sensitive and that girls really go for us sensitive types.

What I am looking for in a sweetheart. Someone who is quit. Scylla & Charybdis are very talkative so I think it would be nice to have someone who shares my love for silence. If you want to hang out with the girls and gossip while I am hanging out at the M~Cats Club that's OK. I think black tuxedo cats are gorgeous, but I think your inner beauty is more important than how you look. So I would like a girl friend who is sweet and good natured. A big plus would be if you like the outdoors, so I could share my love for the outdoors with you.

Some things that I think would be romantic. During the spring & summer when the flowers are in bloom sitting down at the Whiskers Memorial Butterfly Garden on the Butterfly Bench. We could watch butterflies and smell flowers to our hearts content. Mom is suppose to be getting some cat mint so it should smell especially good this year. Sitting outside on the picnic table under a full moon. Snuggling on Mom's Sherpa throw on rainy days and listening to it rain.


I can be found at Alasandra & The Cats. ~Socks


8 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Socks, I have visited you at your site. I'm an outdoor cat and loves hunting on sunny days and curling up on the garden lounge watching the raindrops on rainy days. I don't quite know how old I am but since I have been with my people since late 1998, I am at least 9. I am very sociable but not very talkative

Come and visit me and see if we can get together! Even if we don't hit it off as valentines we can hunt together and be pals.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi MoMo, you sound like my kind of girl.

~Socks

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Good, come over and hunt with me! We have birdies, lizards and small insects in my back garden but no crawfish. Lots of trees to climb though.

It's been raining and the grass is soggy = we will have wet paws! Have to keep away from SS's orchids.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I don't mind wet paws. In fact I have been known to take a dip in our pond when I am after a fish.

Orchids sound pretty, I have only seen them in pictures. Mommy goes to an orchid show at our local mall, but she is afraid that she couldn't keep orchids alive. Maybe she will try this year.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I just wanted to let everyone know the lovely MoMo agreed to be my sweetheart.

I am so honored. ~Socks

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hey Socks, you may have to tell Queen Snickers that we are sweethearts. She puts a "found luv" sticker on your photo :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I sent her an email awhile back, maybe I should send her another one. ~Socks

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great Valentine Socks!