Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Merlin's Valentine to Kaze

Kaze, I know that Mao is your boyfriend, and I am too young to have a girlfriend cat even if you were available, but I wanted to send you a Valentine because you are my idol! We are so much alike: we both love purring, playing, cuddling, and stealing trash! You are my role model and idol! And so here is a special Valentine for you, from your friend, Merlin.

Valentine to Kaze

With A Little Help From My Friends (Original lyrics and tune by the Beatles)


What would you think if I meezed out of tune,
Would you get up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll purr you a song,
And I'll try not to meeze out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.

What do I do when there's no one to play.
(Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)
No, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I'm gonna to try with a little help from my friends

Do you need anybody?
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love.

Would you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends

Do you need anybody?
I need someone to love.
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love
Oh...
I get by with a little help from my friends,
I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends
I get high with a little help from my friends
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
with a little help from my friends

From Merlin at Chat Aux Sphynx: http://dragonheartsdomain.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

LZ said...

Oh Merlin that is just about the sweetest thing ever!! I'm very honored indeed. I think you're just about the cutest thing ever!

Kaze

Anonymous said...

This is SOOOO sweet!!

I think you're getting lessons from the best, Merlin! :)

Around Your Wrist said...

great song! you've got a future as a lyricist.

ben

jenianddean said...

Merlin - you are such a sweetheart!

-Josie McKitten-Cat

Willow said...

Merlin, that really was so sweet...

Purrrrrrs, Willow

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a very sweet Valentine Merlin!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Very cute!